Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tank Bag for sale


Clean cut already called the brand new one but I have my other for sale now too cause my triumph's tank is plastic and the magnets won't stick. $75 takes it!

Cortech Super 14-Liter Tank Bag Features:

Features

  • 1680 denier ballistic polyester construction.
  • Top flap internal organizer and soft Tricot lining.
  • Easy access, external eyeglass case.
  • Hideaway backpack straps.
  • 3M Scotchlite reflective Cortech logos.
  • Clear-Vu removable and replaceable snap map pocket.
  • Built-in rubber gate to pass sip tubes or cords to the exterior.
  • Dependable Duraflex buckles and attachments are used throughout.
  • Convenient and comfortable rubberized carrying handle.
  • TPR zipper pulls for ease of use, even with gloves on.
  • Protective non-slip, non-scratch mounting base.
  • Drawstring closure rain cover included.
Plus my ass pad Air Hawk 2 is for sale cause I don't need it anymore. I can't think of who could use it though cough!bandit,cough?

No comments:

Post a Comment