Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Beat the Brat


I came across a website about Brat Bikes. Evidently it's a popular style in Japan right now. It seems to involve taking a bobber, a chopper, and a cafe and throwing them into a blender. It's like you took apart your favorite GI Joe's and mixed and matched to make a super cool dude (and inevitably ending up w/ some bizarre dudes from the leftovers, but anyway...). It's, it's... alive!

I don't know why I'm rambling, but check out the site and the extensive gallery. There are some really unique, personal bikes in there. I dig it big time.

I was gonna buy a shirt from them but after getting a quote from the guy in Yen and converting it into USD it woulda been $72 inc s/h! Screw that. I'll just admire from afar.

 
Dig the tires and apehangers. I be this looks rad riding down the street. Real clean lookin, but bad ass.



Love the pipes, fork and even the seat and little sissy bar. It's like a pint size chopper.

Looks like the whole bike melted. Interesting rear red wheel.

Interesting straight pipes. Just looks fast. I dig the retro seat, too.

There are zillions of bikes on the site. Check it...

2 comments:

  1. Brat Style is where its at. Kinda The direction I was going with the maxim but the hunt is on in a year or so for a sporty for bratifcation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are some mean bikes on that site, that shirt is cool too! Shame it is so much money.

    ReplyDelete