Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Movie night Thurs April 14th


This looks awful, so we're totally watching it next! It touts a hyperbolic tagline set in Cooper Bold and has a swazi and iron cross on the DVD cover so I fully back it already. I'm in.
What the hell are we gonna eat this time? I think we've exhausted unique ethnic cuisine... Depending on the weather this might be the last movie night this season so maybe finish it up w/ a 2nd round of pizza?
Btw, if people can all make it on a Wednesday we could do that instead. What's your take on Wednesday April 13th?

2 comments:

  1. Cool little piece of trivia:

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064939/trivia?tr=tr0632068

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I can make this or not...generally no. Wednesday's usually don't work for me.

    ReplyDelete