Monday, June 11, 2012

Gilmore Vintage Motorcycle Trip.

Had a blast this last weekend riding out to the Gilmore vintage motorcycle show with PJ. The ride out was perfect minus a few missed turns. North Territorial Rd is pretty fun once you are past Ann Arbor.













We took in the sights around the lake and chomped some bomb ass brats that PJ's folks cooked us up.
The Sunday the Gilmore show awaited us. Probably the most bikes I've ever seen in one spot and this was just one of the 3 parking lots.



Lots of classic Brit and Jap bikes in the show itself were much better sight than the sea of HD Baggers and Goldwings out in the parking lots.


I'd definitely make the trip again.

4 comments:

  1. It is perfectly normal to experience some missed turns, especially if you are enjoying the ride. It seems that you had a fun road trip to the show. It’s good to be on these kinds of events once in a while. You get to see awesome rides, like the ones made in different countries. It is also great to meet people who have the same passion as you. What a perfect way to spend the weekend!

    -Max Piedra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! If that is just one parking space, then seeing that triple in size must have been a bike wonderland! Since you mentioned about classic bikes, I would give anything just to see those Brit superbikes from the British Invasion in the `60s up close. Have fun in the next show!

    Regards,
    Erik Lucien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three parking lots full of motorcycles? WOW! That’s awesome! If I went to that event, I wouldn’t even know where to start my sightseeing trip. Hahaha! I am a motorcycle enthusiast and I absolutely go fanatical when I attend amazing shows like this!

    Claudio Mccarty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. motorcycle tour

    ReplyDelete