Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SR 800 and shit


I think I heard that SR 800 was sweet from the Café Racer mag, but don't quote me. I had looked it up a couple weeks ago for some reason. Anyway, here's a link to a quick review and what the yokels have to say about it, "Great quality pavement and maintenance on this road. I wouldn't hesitate to ride the stiffest roughest riding bike/car. Lots and Lots of high speed sweepers and smooth curves."


Sounds good to me. It's east of Zanesville, which you'll all recall was on our way to the Triple Nipple. So maybe we can finally do 26 (which now I'm beginning to think might be even better than the Nickel), 555, and 800 on a trip.

Speaking of rides, we gotta do Coldwater to Hell right off the bat. Maybe Irish Hills. A trip up to the UP.

So much to do, mangs. So much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment