Tuesday, September 20, 2011

i will own a 60s style chopper one day


These photos are by Scott Pommier. His site is great. I highly recommend you peep some of his bike and non-bike photos. His photos have a 70's haze to them. It's beautiful work. Very still. 

Anyway, back to bikes. The one above would be perfect. I want a springer front end (coolest front ends ever), some pipes like that, an iron cross somewhere(!), and a huge sissy bar. Maybe w/ an inverted cross somewhere for that little extra somethin somethin. Next year is a sports car, so maybe 2013 will be year of the chopper. And it would definitely be something I'd ACTUALLY work on myself believe it or not (I know, you'll believe that when you see it. I'm just afraid to get my hands dirty on my first new $11k bike! I'll be far more forgiving on a chopper project). I want a 60's style rat bike chopper. I'd go w/ apes or maybe keystone bars cuz you don't see them as much.





Normally, I hate tassles, but I'll give this chick a free pass cuz that's a rad lookin cafe! (looks like an early 70s Honda 500cc?)

2 comments: