Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Perfect headphones for riding?


the Captain sent me a link to check out the Arriva Leo headphones recently. Check out the link for info or peep the review by Gizmodo for details. I signed up for prerelease info and the opportunity to buy em for $50 instead of the $90 retail price. You too can get that offer if you go here and put in your email addy. 
Controlling the music from the base of your skull w/ gloves on instead of fumbling for your iPod in your pocket and taking off your gloves is real convenient for those moments at stoplights when creative gesticulation just doesn't get the point across. 
They're strictly Bluetooth, so obv you need a device that's Bluetooth enabled to even bother w/ em. Personally, I'd have to use my iPhone instead of my iPod Classic and that would mean buying a Powerlet charger to compensate for the battery drain. Probably not a bad idea regardless. 
They seem legit, and at $50 it's not a huge gamble to alleviate the "don't talk to me cuz I'm going into headphone land" syndrome.
Any takers?

2 comments:

  1. IDK about the safety of the back of my head VS some of the handle bar mount's I've seen but they sure aren't fiddy quid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gahh these would be great...if I had an iPod with bluetooth capability.

    ReplyDelete