Saturday, April 23, 2011

ThunderDrome this upcoming Saturday


Check out the site for the ThunderDrome. Grant is gonna be there all day selling food and taking pics. Davin is racing. I know Clean Cut and the Bandit have expressed that they may wanna roll. I'm definitely thinking it's a good idea. It's close-by and we can just stop by for as long or as little time as we want. We'll take the fabulous scenic route through Redford (I think that's how to get there) and check it out. See some people race in a circle for a while. Peep the site. I've definitely been meaning to check this place out ever since I heard about it... Lemme know who's down to roll.

2 comments:

  1. This is why I love Detroit. Saturday was going to be my last day working overtime.. fuck it, looks like Friday will be the last. I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. long as it's not raining count me in.

    ReplyDelete